Association of American Geographers: AAG Coastal and Marine Specialty Group
Coastal and Marine Specialty Group’s mission is to encourage the intellectual exchange of knowledge related to coastal and marine environments and their resources. COMA’s membership is composed of both physical and human geographers who have a common interest in understanding how anthropogenic activities may impact coastal or marine environments.
Visit the specialty group’s website.
- Coastal Management
- Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science
- International Journal of Marine and Coastal law
- Journal of Coastal Conservation
- Journal of Coastal Research
- Marine Policy
- Marine Pollution Bulletin
- Ocean and Coastal Management
- Ocean Development and International Law
- Tidal Cultures, Cultural geography of tidal landscapes
- Centre for Marine and Coastal Policy, University of Plymouth
- Scottish Oceans Institute, University of St Andrews
- Lawrence Mee Centre for Society and the Sea, SAMS
If you have any other links to be added to this list, please send them to Tim Stojanovic (email@example.com).