RGS IBG Annual Conference 2016
The RGS Coastal and Marine Research Group (CMRG) is pleased to invite you to attend the forthcoming RGS-IBG Annual Conference in London (30th August-2nd September).
The RGS sessions will be taking place on Wednesday 31st August 2016 and include:
- Audiences for our Environments: Who are they? And how do we reach them?
- Human Dimensions of the coast- new perspectives and nexus thinking (session 1 and session 2)
- Making the connections: coastal fishing communities and marine space
- The Blue Growth Narrative and the Global South.
- What’s next for our seas? Supporting the Science-Policy Interface
Please see below for the RGS CMRG programme (Wednesday 31st August 2016).
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Shellock (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emma McKinley (E.McKinley@chi.ac.uk).
- The RGS CMRG will also be hosting a Postgraduate Presentation Competition.
- All postgraduate students who are presenting in the RGS CMRG sessions will be able to participate in the presentation competition.
- The best presentation will be awarded a £120 prize.
See recent prize winning abstract from Hilary Polis, University of Washington.
Details of past CMRG events, including contributions to RGS Annual Conferences, can be found here.